The Samsung Refrigerator Filter LIGHT isn’t working, and you want to know how to reset it. You have already tried the ON/OFF button, but that didn’t do the trick. Now, you are trying to find the solution online, but all of the answers involve hitting different buttons.
Thankfully, this article has a step-by-step guide on how to fix your problem! The Samsung Refrigerator Filter LIGHT is a little light that you can find on the top of your refrigerator. When it isn’t working, it usually means that there is something blocking the light from shining.
This could be something as simple as a piece of food, or it could be something more serious like a broken light bulb. If you have tried to turn the filter light off and on, but it still isn’t working, then this guide will help you reset it.
How To Reset The Filter Light On A Samsung Refrigerator
If the filter light on your Samsung refrigerator is not working or is flashing, there are a few things you can do to try and fix the problem. The first step is to check if the light is actually faulty. If it seems like the light is just not working properly, you can try resetting it by following these steps:
- Open the fridge door and locate the filter light switch. It’s usually on the front or side of the fridge.
- Turn off the power to your fridge by turning off the breaker or switch in your wall outlet.
- Disconnect the power cord from the back of your refrigerator and plug it into an additional outlet in case there’s a power outage.
- Press and hold down both buttons on the filter light switch for three seconds, until all four lights on top of your fridge turn off (the clock will also turn off).
- Reconnect both cords and turn on power to your fridge by turning on the breaker or switch in your wall outlet. The filter light should now work normally!
Looking For a Refrigerator Repair Service in UAE?
Looking for a reliable and affordable Refrigerator repair service in UAE? Look no further than Albarouda.ae! Our team of experienced and qualified technicians are experts in repairing all types of ovens, from small to large, including traditional ovens and ovens with electronic controls.
We also offer a range of other home appliance repair services, such as refrigerator repair, dishwasher repair, washing machine repair, air conditioner repair and more. So if you’re looking for a trusted and reliable source for oven and all home appliances repairs in Ajman UAE, visit Albarouda.ae today!
Reasons Why The Filter Light Malfunctioned
There are a few reasons why the filter light on a Samsung refrigerator might malfunction. One possibility is that the light is broken or burned out. If this is the case, you’ll need to replace the light assembly.
If the filter light doesn’t work at all, there’s a more likely possibility that the power supply to the light is damaged. In this case, you’ll need to replace the entire power supply unit. Finally, if the light still doesn’t work but the power supply is functional, it could be that the light’s circuitry is damaged.
In this case, you’ll need to replace the entire light assembly. If you’re not sure which of these explanations is responsible for your filter light not working, it’s best to bring the refrigerator in for repair.
What You Can Do When The Filter Light Malfunctions
If the filter light on your Samsung refrigerator malfunctions, there are a few things you can do to fix the problem. First, try resetting the filter light by pressing and holding the power button for 10 seconds. If that doesn’t work, you can replace the filter light.
To replace the filter light, first remove the front panel of the refrigerator. Then, remove the four screws that hold the filter light in place. Once the filter light is removed, unscrew the light bulb and replace it with a new one.
Replace the screws and front panel and you’re done! If none of these solutions work, you may need to take the refrigerator to a service technician.
reset filter light on Samsung refrigerator?
If your Samsung refrigerator is not dispensing ice or water properly, there may be a problem with the filter light. To reset the filter light on a Samsung refrigerator:
- Open the door to the refrigerator and locate the filter light. It is normally located near the bottom of the refrigerator.
- Touch the green “On/Off” button to turn off the filter light.
- Disconnect power to the refrigerator by unplugging it from an outlet in your home.
- Wait five minutes before turning on power to the refrigerator again, and then reconnect it to an outlet. The filter light should now be reset and should work properly. If the filter light still does not work, you may need to have a service technician check the refrigerator. If your Samsung refrigerator is giving you trouble, resetting the filter light may be the answer.
There are a few different ways to do this, and it will depend on the model of your refrigerator. The first method is to remove the refrigerator’s front panel. If yours is a side by side model, remove one side at a time so that both filters are visible. If yours is a top-loading model, remove the top cabinet. With the front panel removed, locate the filter light switch.
It’s usually on the left or right side of the refrigerator near the door hinge. Turn it off by pressing and holding down its center button for two seconds. Replace the front panel and verify that the filter light has been reset by turning it on and looking for a green light next to its nameplate.