Sometimes, you just have to take some extra steps to get the storage space of your refrigerator in order. Whether it’s because you’re trying to declutter or keep your food items fresher for longer periods of time, this article has a helpful tip on how to clean Samsung refrigerator drawers!
- Remove all of the food items from the refrigerator drawers.
- Wipe down the top and sides of each drawer with a damp cloth.
- Scrub the inside of each drawer with a brush and baking soda solution.
- Rinse the drawer and its contents with clean water.
- Dry the drawer and its contents with a clean cloth.
What is the most important thing when cleaning your refrigerator?
If you are like most people, your refrigerator is a magnet for dirty dishes and leftovers. But it’s also a place where food can go bad quickly if it isn’t cleaned regularly. Here are four tips to help you keep your refrigerator clean:
- Clean the interior surfaces of the refrigerator regularly. This includes the glass shelves and door fronts, as well as the inside of the doors. Use a soft cloth or a microfiber towel to wipe down the surfaces.
- Keep the fridge clean by removing all food and beverages every day. This will help prevent bacterial growth and odors from accumulating.
- Wipe down any spills immediately with a dry cloth or paper towel. Don’t leave anything wet on the surface for long, as moisture will help bacteria grow.
- Disinfecting your refrigerator once a month can help prevent food-borne illnesses from spreading throughout your home. Follow these steps to disinfect your fridge: -Remove all items from the refrigerator, including any packaging -Wash all of the interior surfaces with warm water and soap -Rinse off everything thoroughly -Apply 1 cup of chlorine bleach to each compartment (or use an air sanitizer) -Close door tightly and let sit for at least 30 minutes.
Looking For a Refrigerator Repair Service in UAE?
Looking for a reliable and affordable Refrigerator repair service in UAE? Look no further than Albarouda.ae! Our team of experienced and qualified technicians are experts in repairing all types of ovens, from small to large, including traditional ovens and ovens with electronic controls.
We also offer a range of other home appliance repair services, such as refrigerator repair, dishwasher repair, washing machine repair, air conditioner repair and more. So if you’re looking for a trusted and reliable source for oven and all home appliances repairs in Ajman UAE, visit Albarouda.ae today!
Steps for Cleaning a Refrigerator
Cleaning a refrigerator is not difficult, but it can be time consuming. Follow these steps to clean your fridge:
- Clear the shelves of all food and beverages.
- Remove any food or beverage containers that are obstructing the drawer tracks.
- Wipe down the interior of the doors with a cloth dampened in cold water.
- Use a vacuum cleaner with the hose attachment to remove dirt, dust, and cobwebs from the inside of the doors and around the hinges.
- Pour a cup of white vinegar into each drawer and let it soak for 10 minutes. Swirl each drawer several times while soaking to dislodge any sediment buildup on the bottom or sides of the drawers. Clear away any vinegar residue with a cloth before closing the drawers.
Tips for Cleaning a Samsung Refrigerator
To clean a Samsung refrigerator drawer, follow these steps:
- Clear out all of the food from the drawer.
- Wipe down the interior of the drawer with a cloth or a dry erase marker to clean it.
- Use a mild cleaner on a cloth to clean any spills that may have occurred while cleaning the interior of the drawer.
- Wipe down the exterior of the fridge with a dry cloth to remove any cleaning products that may have been used.
- Allow the fridge to air dry completely before storing items back in the drawer.